Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Siem Reap: Angor Thom the next temple over...

The face says it all don't you think...


We hired a guide. He provided history and places to pose for pics...I ad-libbed the pucker...


Leaving from another gate (there are 4 in every temple facing the cardinal directions.

I climbed to the top and left Maura to rest and cool in the shade. That is her behind the bike.

The rulers differed in their beliefs. Some Hindu, some bhuddist, this one was more animist. It's all about sex, baby. Water poured on this becomes holy water. I poured some on, but chose not to use it afterwards. It was piss pour...


The happy couple.

Going nose to nose with the pose.

Now this was fun to watch stroll by.



Cheesing it up for the camera...

I think this is my fav...

No wait, this one is...

1 comment:

Jaime Lee said...

incredible my Papa Bear and my not so evil step mother MoJo!!