Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Sadly I can not find a Skype connection that works and so I will have to wish Mom the very best of the day. As we are one day ahead and it is Sunday here and Saturday at home I guess I am the first to wish Mom the very best.

Knowing full well that one of Mom's jobs is to worry and yet hold onto positive vibes I have included a picture of the type of bike we have rented to head into the isolated hill tribe area that has just opened up. It was previously closed due to civil unrest but last reports were that the people seen with machine guns there were either army or happy villagers willing to have their photo taken with their prized possessions.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I know I couldn't have made it this far without your support and prayers. Keep up the good work!

Cool balloon tires eh?

1 comment:

Ralphy said...

Cool bike dude!! That should get you a bit further than one of those nancy boy scooters. Sounds like you are having a really fine time. I got your email last night while I was watching the Canucks lose game 5 at the wheatie.
Stay safe and keep checking the blind spots!!