Thursday, May 7, 2009

In Luang Probang

Nice town! Great street food! Moving from a shwankie place to a very nice place closer to our budget. Maura still down with the krud (chest cold). We will lay low and do small outings until her lung capacity comes back. In the mean time we're in a city with world heritage status that has great street food, wonderful beer and monks chanting, receiving alms and playing great music.

Go Canucks Go!

2 comments:

Ralphy said...

Glad to hear you guys are still having a wonderful time, we are arriving next wednesday with the kids, hope you can look after them for a week or so as Karen and I need a break. I already have the skids so I will fit right in. Karen says have Mora boil up some plum prune juice and take it like cough syrup. This will help her cough.

Jaime Lee said...

dare dare is going to the game tonight with her bf!! remember it's mother's day :) love you!