Monday, May 4, 2009

Assorted Phom Phen Pics

This is THE method to get around...

Time for a wedding? Put up a tent ON THE ROAD! And pump really LOUD music that can be heard for blocks and blocks...

Street scene from a Tuk Tuk

Need some protein for your wedding? Head just down the street...

Caught napping. I made all sorts of faces and nothing. Then again maybe M is just getting used to me...

They are not afraid of garlic in Cambodia...nor of peeling it...

Check out the hair. They're both the same colour (M pointed it out...)

How many miles to the bale?

Want a reconditioned Bosch? If this guy did it, it will work well. He is making new winding for around the armature.

This kid was doing his high end algebra while Dad looked on and helped. I looked at the level of math and didn't offer to help...

Shopping SE Market style

Mangos for breakfast...

Market food for $1. I have been chasing the quality of food since we ate here. Have yet to have found it...

No comments: