
I'm ok here so don't worry 'bout me. These guys are ok. Take me for lotsof walks, feed me plenty - 1 time I even played a very funny trick on David and got fed 3 times all in the same day! Sara takes me out early every morning and somebody takes me every afternoon. The kid, Graeme took me on a big hike up to the top of a mountain where I was even rockclimbing; don't worry, I was really careful and on the lookout for cougars the whole time.
That grey fluffy thing they call Zane the catturns out to be one nasty creature that is fast and has sharp claws & teeth and screams nasty loud snake like hissing noises at me when encounterd close up; I figure since I'm gonna have to stay here, I better be cool, so now me and the cat are ok and we even stay in the same room touching noses sometimes.
I went out to the place where you got the Mead and met one weird dog that was accused of staying out all the previous night! And probably attacking the Easter Bunny. That dog growled at me acouple of times so I showed her how fast I am whenplaying and jumping around. I heard David tell everyone he was concerned we were both going to have massive heart failures; it did take us awhile to cool down and start breathing normal; boy was I thirsty.
I like to play that trick on David and Graeme where I give them that saaad big brown doggie eye look when the are going to leave me and go to work; David says he may have to retire even earlier and Graeme has been checking UI regulations to see if there is anything about leaving employment to look after labradoodles. Hope you guys are having fun And not missing me 2 much
Love Skeya
No comments:
Post a Comment