Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Days of Hanoi

My love in the lap of luxury. It's not my lap and I am not jealous, just reveling in bliss with her. OK, OK, she is sicker than a dog, but still, she does paint pretty picture don't you think?

View from Rob and Trish's room

Now this guy was loaded.

And not on this 5 litre bottle of Vodka for $6...

Now this is a fine way to wait for a plane...

A fine day. Downtown Hanoi across the way...

Maura's magic photography



The last memory of Hanoi luxury.

The following photos are from our adventures before heading back to Hanoi


That's China...right there. I thought I'd swim across but in the end just decided to throw a rock at it. Luckily they didn't retaliate...

Catfish TV. My new fav...

This pic is for Trish. Pork rinds, more than even she can eat in one sitting.

Coffee break on the way back from the river...

No comments: