Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rob and Trish's Last Day and Night in Hanoi



Couple No. 1 Rob (A) and Trish


I remain, as always, knowing I am a lucky man.

I am looking forward to a $8 Gin and Tonic here. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next time...



Aren't they beautiful? Lucky just scratches the surface...


We headed out first thing in the morning for our last exploration of the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Rob and Trish have offered to take some stuff home for us and we were busy picking up stuff ordered from the previous day and going back to get stuff we just CAN'T live without (like matching T-shirts for Dad and I)


This is taken while in a cab. We got ourselves lost and so grabbed a cab. Hanoi is famous for its cab rip off scams. We started off with one and so what the heck, may as well finish off with one. We have just realised we are getting ripped off. Maura is starting to loss it...he drives us around in a big circle drops us off 1/2 a block from where we started (albiet from another angle) but funnily enough it WAS in front of the place we did need to find.

No comments: