Saturday, March 28, 2009

Excited and Nervous?

We are minutes away from boarding our plane, flying First Class to Bangkok, Thailand. Nervous isn't the right word, what is it to be anticipatory not sure of what grand adventures lie ahead wondering in what ways I will be forever changed as a result of this trip. I think the word would have to sum up the phrase "Well Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore". With love to all who follow... Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you two...three! I know you love beaches but make sure you go up North to the hills. You will love Thailand. I miss the heat and the food there. One of my favorite things to do there is have sticky rice and mango from a street vendor (hot, sweet, and oh so yummy), sit on the sidewalk curb and people watch.

Saw a car like yours today and thought of you both. Came to your blog to see how you are doing. Your adventure looks and sounds amazing. The love and joy pours out from your blog. You two are truly blessed.

Be safe and have fun!

Jaime Lee said...

I just said to Darelle how much I love that feeling, nervous excited!! You giggle at the anticipation of something new but somehow the nervous holds you in check... twitterpatted but without the love struck, gooogly eyes haha.
Thanx for the email, glad to hear the travels are going well thus far. Big hugs to you both :)