Thursday, March 26, 2009

Smithers: From the Beaches of Mexico to the Winter Wonderland of Love...

We blasted up to Smithers to ski and hang out with our good friends (from an alternate school in the 70's up in the Yukon). It is a new phase of life when your best buddies become grandparents...I must be getting old, or at least they are...

:o)

Norma and Paige



The Big Race with George and Norm leading the pack...




I want to be as happy and healthy when I reach this phase of life...


The cousins (aka 2 out of 3 grand kids)

Grace (coming up 80!!!) arriving on snowmobile! What a smile she had!


It it slides, George rides!


Ride 'em cowboy!


I just can't quit you man!


The Big Five Ohhh Party gathering!


Mom! It is all about patience and LOVE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you're really loved when your friends brave a 40 degree difference and trade sand and sun for powder snow to visit....we can't quit you either

Jaime Lee said...

Purgavie's + Stokes' = True Love

great pics, looks like a fun time! can't wait to be on the hill again one day :) Happy Belated 50th Normal!