Monday, March 30, 2009

Our first 2 Days! (In reverse order) More to follow

On the REAL highway in Bangkok, the river system. About 30 cents to ride.

Hamming it up in the Grand Palace of the Thai King.

Wondering where the lions are? We found 'em!


Cool eh?



Our morning walk along a canal.


May I introduce you to Mr. Maura Walker? We arrive at Bangkok Airport to a sign pointing to our limo ride to our hotel. Too fun after close to a full day- 20 hours- flying around the world.



First Class. Both the flight and the woman I love and am travelling with.



OK, this is how it all started. I am just a big kid at heart. As a kid only on special occasions was anyone allowed Fruit Loops...
THIS is a special occasion! Duh!

1 comment:

Jaime Lee said...

and no Captain Crunch Mr Walker??
love seeing the curly headed beauty is back :) love to you both, looks like quite the adventure! MUA!!!!!!!