Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Eating Ontario Crow

*
So for years, I have trashed Ontario. It's the western thing to do. Providence being what it is, I end up marrying a woman from Ontario. I glibly admit now that OK, maybe there are SOME good things that come from Ontario. Part of our year off has been dedicated to Maura showing me that, in actual fact, Ontario actually has some positive qualities. This video is taken on our first night in Ontario. I humbly admit that it is time for me to 'eat crow' and admit that yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus, and that Ontario IS quite beautiful. I open the video saying "This is me eating crow", and close with saying "I like the taste of crow". For more on eating crow, see this link.

After several attempts I couldn't get this video load as I think it was too big. I have loaded it on youtube. The video is from our first night in Ontario.

Click here to watch. This will take you to youtube. I have in addition embedded it into the blog below.



No comments: