I have gone to the Dark Side. Willingly. Until now. After years of frustration dealing with the menu system on our HD Sony Discman, noticing with some intrigue the ease of use with iPods Maura convinced that we/she needed an iPod. I spent the last couple of day converting the old file system into one that the iPod could read. Hook up the iPod start the conversion process and the frigging thing takes over my file system without any prompts to say what it is doing, and then starts duplicating files all over the place. In no time the file structure has balloned in size from what was originally 6 MB to well over 130 MB. Now try and fix that. Frigging Mac piece of gobble de gook. After A LOT of swearing I think I have it pared down to something manageable, but even now it is syncing in at 20+ GB. Have I said how much I hate Macs?Thanks for letting me vent. We are in the middle of chaos as we try and move out to make room for the folks renting our place. What fun. We have today really to get it done. VW just about ready. More on that later!s
1 comment:
Isn't that strange how people on the true dark side get their senses messed up. Welcome to the light side Rob...
Post a Comment