One goal for 'the east' was to find a good feed of poutine. This place just opened on Queen Street in Toronto. It was called something like Poutine R Us. The first feed J and I had 15 years ago by the Parliament Buildings is still number one. This however was #2.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Random Toronto Pics
There are more photos coming, but I need to figure out how to get them from another computer that just won't connect to the net. Be patient...
One goal for 'the east' was to find a good feed of poutine. This place just opened on Queen Street in Toronto. It was called something like Poutine R Us. The first feed J and I had 15 years ago by the Parliament Buildings is still number one. This however was #2.
See? Even Maura tried it!
Barb (M's sister-neighbour) and Maura posing at the Poutine Bar. Supposedly the place just opened, last week there were line ups outside the door! These 'babes' were as hot as the poutine, let me tell you...
One goal for 'the east' was to find a good feed of poutine. This place just opened on Queen Street in Toronto. It was called something like Poutine R Us. The first feed J and I had 15 years ago by the Parliament Buildings is still number one. This however was #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment